Sometimes more glove is just unnecessary.
The Electra is a lightweight glove with spring riding in mind and a slew of features at hand, all packed into a minimalist, form-fitting package. Available in understated or bold colorways and patterns, the DWR-coated Electra is committed to keeping your digits dry on mild days when more glove is simply unnecessary.
- 32% Recycled Polyester, 31% Polyester, 17% Polyurethane, 16% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- SIZING: XS, S, M, L
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Sublimated graphics|Breathable, 4-way stretch shell
- Polyurethane abrasion panel
- AX SUEDE rPET synthetic suede palm
- Silicone gripper finger and thumb
- Touch screen compatible|Microfleece thumb wipe
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology|Slip on cuff
- INSULATION: Thinsulate™ 65% Olefin, 35% polyester [ 100g ]
- PALM: Synthetic suede with silicone grip (54% nylon, 38% polyurethane, 8% polyester)
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- FEATURES: Nose wipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
There are no reviews yet.