Not big, but big enough.
Enough room for big missions if you pack light or smaller ones if you bring extra gloves, extra layer, extra chocolate bar—you get the idea. The Team Heli Pro 20L is the small, do-it-all pack with features demanded by backcountry or slackcountry exploration, including purpose-built snow tool sleeves, a large fleece-lined goggle pocket, and hydration sleeve that doubles as laptop storage off the mountain.
- B4BC FLORAL: 600D Recycled Polyester plain weave with print and water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.
- SOLSTICE FLORAL: 600D Recycled Polyester, Plain weave with print and water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material.
- SPARROW: 420D Recycled Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.
- STONE: 600D Recycled Polyester heather plain weave with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material.
- 1200 cubic inches [ 20L ]
- 19 x 12 x 10 [ 48 x 30 x 25cm ]
- 1.9 lbs. [ .86kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Zippered closure
- Includes Dakine sticker sheet
- Women’s specific fit
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal / A-frame ski carry
- Horizontal snowboard carry option
- Quick dry mesh padded back panel
- Snow tool/shovel pocket with sleeves
- Large fleece lined goggle pocket
- External quick-stash pocket
- Internal mesh pocket
- Hydration / Laptop sleeve fits most 15 laptops
- 38mm web belt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
There are no reviews yet.