A seven-foot surf leash designed for surfing waves in the double overhead range
John John Florence sets a high standard on the water. His signature Kainui leash follows suit. Designed for surfing waves in the double overhead range, it features the highest quality 1/4-inch (6.5mm) urethane Dura-Cord with molded ends to keep you connected to your board in big surf. Dakine built its reputation on the surf leash, and everything about this leash is designed with durability, performance and comfort in mind. All John John Florence products feature recycled cardboard packaging with no plastic to help keep our oceans clean for tomorrow.
- 60% TPU, 15% Polyproplylene, 10% Neoprene, 10% Nylon, 5% Stainless
- 7′ x 1/4″ [ 2.13m x 6.5mm ]
- John John Florence signature style
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- 1/4″ (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 1.5″ (40MM) molded neoprene ankle cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1″ (25MM) detachable railsaver
There are no reviews yet.