The surfboard traction pad designed to meet the specific demands of John John Florence.
Built in collaboration with Hawaii-raised, history-making surfer John John Florence, this traction pad is designed around John John’s specific dimensions and progressive style. Delivering maximized grip and precision via triple-cut Positraction grip, a five-piece design allows adjustability for use on an array of boards, from everyday shortboard to step-up. Holes in the kick tail reduce drag, and a 25mm vertical wedge design was sculpted precisely for John John’s form. Like all Dakine traction, John John’s pad is made of biodegradable Friendly Foam, sold in plastic-free packaging, and uses marine-grade 3M® adhesive.
- 100% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- 13″ x 12.5″ (33 x 31.75 cm)
- Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA foam
- Plastic free packaging
- Triple cut Positraction grid pattern
- Five piece pad
- 7mm center arch
- 25mm vert wedge tail kick with beveled edges
- Drilled holes through kick to enhance water flow
- Cut outs enhance board feel and increase grip
- 3M® high grade adhesive
There are no reviews yet.