A six-foot surf leash with state-of-the-art strength and fit for surfing up to shoulder-high waves
Dakine was founded on designing a better surf leash. The Kaimana surf leash builds on Dakine’s surf leash legacy with increased durability, comfort and performance. Designed for use in shoulder-high surf, it uses 3/16-inch (5mm) Dura-Cord that’s refined for reduced drag without compromising on strength. The low-profile ankle cuff conforms to the shape of your ankle for a zero-distraction fit.
- 60% TPU, 15% Polyproplylene, 10% Neoprene, 10% Nylon, 5% Stainless
- 6′ x 3/16″ [ 1.83m x 5mm ]
- Up to a shoulder high intended use
- Zero Distraction ankle cuff with ergonomic base plate reduces bulk and conforms to the ankle
- 3/16″ (5MM) Dura-Cord with Speed Pockets for maximum strength and reduced drag
- Infinite Flex 360º molded leash ends increase flex to maximize strength while keeping the leash free from tangles
- ThinLine rail saver streamlined design reduces bulk
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
There are no reviews yet.