A RUGGED SURF LEASH FOR LONGBOARDS UP TO 9 FEET IN LENGTH
For the surfer who rides a longboard in waves of all sizes, our 9-foot Longboard Ankle leash will keep you sliding in waves up to a couple feet overhead. Best used for longboards of up to 9 feet in length, this leash gives plenty of room to cross-step your board and boasts an ultra-durable, ¼-inch (6.5-millimeter) urethane Dura-Cord that keeps you connected to your board in style. Made for surfers who prefer the attachment cuff on their ankle, it features molded ankle cuff padding with a hydrophobic exterior for a comfortable fit.
- 60%TPU / 15%Polyproplylene/ 10%Neoprene/ 10%Nylon/ 5%Stainless
- 9′ x 1/4″ [ 2.75m x 6.5mm ]
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- 1/4″ (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 2″ (50MM) Streamlined molded neoprene ankle cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Hydrophobic webbing material in Ankle cuff and railsaver
- Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1.5″ (40MM) detachable railsaver
There are no reviews yet.