A full-featured pack for backcountry riding.
Designed for chasing fresh lines beyond the boundaries, the Mission Pro 25L is a dedicated backcountry pack with the space you need for short days and through-the-gate missions. The clamshell design features a dedicated pocket for your shovel and probe, while the main compartment holds layers, skins and essential touring gear. It’s hydration-ready with an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap. The 25-liter size offers horizontal and vertical board carry plus diagonal ski carry.
- BLACK: 420D Nylon semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- BLUE GRAPHITE: 420D Nylon semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- CHOCOLATE CHIP: 420D Nylon Semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- PORT RED: 420D Nylon Semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- 1098 cubic inches [ 18L ]|20 x 12 x 5.5 [ 51 x 30 x 14cm ]|1.6 lbs. [ .7kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Two zippered compartments|Adjustable waist belt
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal ski carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Padded hipbelt
- Insulated hydro sleeve
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
There are no reviews yet.