A WATERPROOF SURF PACK FOR BEACH DAYS AND ADVENTURE MISSIONS
A serious surf backpack for serious surfers and adventurers alike, the 35-liter Mission Surf Roll Top Pack is designed to hold everything you need for multi-session days at your local break and extended travel in search of uncrowded waves. With 35 liters of storage, this pack has ample space for heavier wetsuits, so you won’t shiver through cold-water sessions. The seam-sealed, roll-top opening provides easy access to your gear while also ensuring that contents remain dry in the rain. On the outside, the pack features webbing loops and stretch cording to keep wet gear clinched while drying. A tarp-lined side pocket with a Velcro closure keeps wax and fins secure, and a fleece-lined zippered compartment protects your phone and sunglasses while you’re in the water.
- 600D Recycled Polyester, Printed ripstop with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material.
- 2136 cubic inches [ 35L ]
- 21 x 12 x 7″ [ 53 x 30.5 x 18cm ]
- Seam sealed rolltop wet/ dry pocket large enough for hooded 5/4/3 XXL fullsuit
- Recycled polyester material
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps
- Breathable Mesh back panel
- Fleece lined Sunglass pocket
- Tarp Lined Wax pocket
- Quick grab side handles
- Bungee Storage with reflective details
- Mesh Side water bottle pockets
There are no reviews yet.