A minimalist backcountry pack for lapping the lifts.
The most minimalist offering in our Poacher collection, we designed this 14-liter ski and snowboard pack to hold essential avalanche safety gear for short backcountry laps and general lift riding. Its clean, low-profile fit still carries close for easy wearing on the lift, while the updated backpanel construction improves overall flex and comfort. A diagonal ski carry and vertical snowboard carry are available when the boot pack calls, and the two-way radio handset and insulated hydration compatibility ensure you can be dialed when exiting the gates.
- BLACK: 100% Recycled 420D HD Nylon ripstop / 100% Recycled 630D HD Nylon High density Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish / High density Nylon plain weave with water repellent finish|RED EARTH: 100% Recycled 420D HD Nylon ripstop / 100% Recycled 630D HD Nylon High density Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish / High density Nylon plain weave with water repellent finish
- 850 cubic inches [ 14L ]|20 x 12 x 4 [ 50 x 30 x 10cm ]|1.5 lbs. [ .71kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Two zippered compartments|Fleece lined sunglass pocket|Adjustable waist belt|Dri-mesh backpanel
- 100% recycled high density nylon materials
- Diagonal ski carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Oversized fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset or insulated hydration compatible
- Internal snow tool organization
- Front helmet attachment loops
- Snow shedding molded backpanel
- 38mm web belt with hip wings
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
There are no reviews yet.