A weather-tight hip pack for adventure riding
Get your adventure ride on with the Seeker 6L Bike Hydration pack. Light and weather tight, this hip pack serves up a full two liters of water storage with room to stow food, a layer and day-ride essentials, plus the straps to lash on a wind or rain shell for unpredictable weather. A quick-access hip belt pocket puts small items within easy reach and compression straps cinch the whole bag down when your load is light.
- 100% 450D ripstop recycled polyester (rPET) exterior
- 366 cubic inches [ 6L ]
- 12 x 8.5 x 4″ [ 30 x 22 x 10cm ]
- 2L / 70oz Dakine x Hydrapak® 3D lumbar reservoir w/ quick disconnect
- High-flow Blaster bite valve w/shut-off and magnetic hose clip
- Lightweight, weather-tight construction
- Thermoformed 3D backpanel
- Zippered hipbelt pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- External carry straps
- Side compression straps
- Reflective logo
- Safety light attachment
There are no reviews yet.