A best-selling classic, improved.
We took a best-selling classic, backed by time-tested durability, and made it even better. This year, the Scout Short Glove gets an improved shell and insulation, purpose-built for durability, complimented by the increased warmth of a soft fleece Storm Liner glove for extra protection and versatility. With the liner inserted, it’s equipped for especially cold days. Wear without when it warms up, or even run the liner on its own—with the added perk of touchscreen compatibility. The DWR-treated nylon/poly shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip and mitigates wear, and the DK Dry™ waterproof insert adds an extra layer of protection.
- 61% Recycled Polyester, 39% Polyester
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, (XXL Black only)
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA foam|Plastic free packaging|Positraction grid pattern|Two piece pad|No arch|30mm vert wedge tail kick with beveled edges|Cut-outs enhance board feel and increase grip|3M® high grade adhesive
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
There are no reviews yet.