An eight-foot surf leash with state-of-the-art strength and fit for surfing peaks up to a couple feet overhead
Dakine was founded on designing a better surf leash. The Kaimana surf leash builds on Dakine’s surf leash legacy with increased durability, comfort and performance. Designed for surfing peaks up to a couple feet overhead, it uses 1/4-inch (6.5mm) Dura-Cord that’s refined for reduced drag without compromising on strength. The low-profile ankle cuff conforms to the shape of your ankle for a zero-distraction fit.
- 60% TPU, 15% Polyproplylene, 10% Neoprene, 10% Nylon, 5% Stainless
- 8′ x 1/4″ [ 2.44m x 6.5mm ]
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- Zero Distraction ankle cuff with ergonomic base plate reduces bulk and conforms to the ankle
- 1/4″ (6.5MM) Dura-Cord with Speed Pockets for maximum strength and reduced drag
- Infinite Flex 360º molded leash ends increase flex to maximize strength while keeping the leash free from tangles
- ThinLine rail saver streamlined design reduces bulk
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
There are no reviews yet.