Medium-cushion wool-blend socks for skiing and riding.
The ritual pulling on of ski socks can only mean one thing: It’s time to shred. Our wool-blend socks breathe and move sweat away from your skin for all-day comfort in your boots. The soft, pill-resistant knit features nylon and spandex for durability and a lasting fit. They feature reinforced heels and toes with extra cushioning in all the right places. The Summit is our medium thickness model.
- 52% Merino wool, 22% Acrylic, 24% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- SIZING: S/M, M/L
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- WEIGHT: Medium
- FACE YARN: Wool blend face yarn provides warmth and wicks away moisture
- LINING YARN: Nylon/Spandex blend for comfort, abrasion resistance and strength
- DURABILITY: Reinforced heel, toe, and arch for durability
- COMPRESSION ZONES: Instep, ankle, and upper cuff compression zones
- CUSHIONING: Medium cushioning in foot bed, and upper
There are no reviews yet.