ALL-MOUNTAIN STYLE WITH THE ULTIMATE BAR GRIP
For riders who like to do it all without ever losing their grip, the men’s Syncline Bike Glove offers stylish protection with a smooth, suede palm material that always stays glued to the handlebars. Designed for all-mountain riding, these durable gloves provide constant comfort on extended singletrack climbs and a failsafe grip through the most technical of descents. Equally at home in the backcountry, the bike park and the go-to trail network, the Syncline will keep you in control when the going gets rough.
- Shell: 43% Recycled Polyester, 36% Nylon, 13% Spandex, 8% Polyurethane
- Palm: 41% Recycled Polyester, 34% Polyurethane, 24% Nylon, 1% Silicone
- SIZING: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Breathable, moisture wicking, 4-way stretch airmesh
- Durable AX Suede® palm
- Silicone gripper finger and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece thumb wipe
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Adjustable hook and loop closure tab
There are no reviews yet.