AMPLE PROTECTION AND STYLE FOR ALL OF YOUR RIDES
These all-mountain mainstays are a must for the rider who loves it all—from long, backcountry climbs and the descents that follow to lunchtime rips at the bike park or your local trail network. These rugged men’s gloves feature ergonomically placed gel pads at the most critical contact points of the palm, providing equal protection while grinding up taxing climbs and pounding down rowdy descents. With gussets at the knuckles for maximum finger flexibility and four-way-stretch backing, the Syncline Gel Bike Glove offers the ultimate protection without cramping your style.
- Shell: 43% Recycled Polyester, 36% Nylon, 13% Spandex, 8% Polyurethane
- Palm: 41% Recycled Polyester, 34% Polyurethane, 24% Nylon, 1% Silicone
- SIZING: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Breathable, moisture wicking, 4-way stretch airmesh
- Durable AX Suede® palm
- 2mm Silicone gel pads
- Silicone gripper finger and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece thumb wipe
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Adjustable hook and loop closure tab
There are no reviews yet.