Bryan Fox and Louif Paradis’ pack of choice.
With its mid-size design, the Team Mission Pro 25L is the daily driver of backcountry packs. Large enough to meet most touring needs, and ready to perform as an everyday pack, it’s no wonder Bryan Fox and Louif Paradis have made this their go-to. Dedicated snow tool sleeves keep shovel and probe at the ready, a fleece-lined goggle pocket store lenses or shades safely, and a zippered waist belt and water bottle pouch provide additional security. Top it off with clean, signature editions from both Bryan and Louif, and this backcountry-ready pack proves sleek enough for the daily commute too.
Bryan Fox, “I’m drawn to subtle and timeless colors, with a simple design. With that in mind, I wanted someone to be able to buy these products and still love them for many years to come. I always torn between my love for the Baja desert and for the snow covered cascade mountains, so the logo reflects those two places together.”
Louif Paradis, “I wanted to illustrate my obsession with weather in a simple manner. During the winter, I am constantly looking at the forecast, to decide what my next move should be. I really like the visual aspect of the radar map, how pixelated and colorful it is.”
- BLACK: 420D Nylon semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish|PORT RED: 420D Nylon Semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- 1525 cubic inches [25L]|21 x 12 x 7 [ 53 x 30 x 18cm ]|2.2 lbs. [ 1kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Two zippered compartments|Adjustable waist belt
- Horizontal and vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal ski carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Padded hipbelt
- Insulated hydro sleeve
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
There are no reviews yet.