Built to meet the demands of Chris Benchetler and Sammy Carlson.
The go-to pack for pro skiers Chris Benchetler and Sammy Carlson, the new Team Poacher 32L possesses the function and performance to match its stylish exterior. Featuring signature colorways designed with Chris and Sammy, this pack draws direct inspiration from their distinct personalities, while packing plenty of tech features to meet their demanding riding styles. With its evolved contoured fit and multiple options for securing a helmet, skis and the rest of the essentials, the Team Poacher 32L is sure to be a go-to for everyone.
Chris Benchetler, “I always draw inspiration from my roots, mountain and coastal influence, and the continual journey of deeper consciousness through the connection to the natural world.”
- CHRIS BENCHETLER: 100% Recycled 420D HD Nylon ripstop / 100% Recycled 630D HD Nylon High density Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- SAMMY CARLSON: 100% Recycled 420D HD Nylon ripstop / 100% Recycled 630D HD Nylon High density Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- 1952 cubic inches [ 32L ]|24 x 12 x 8 [ 61 x 30 x 20cm ]
- 3.5 lbs. [ 1.5kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Non-padded laptop sleeve|Padded bottom panel
- 100% recycled high density nylon materials
- Diagonal & A-frame ski/splitboard carry
- Vertical snowboard carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Deployable helmet carry (Dual position)
- Oversized fleece lined goggle pocket
- Two-way radio handset and insulated hydration compatible
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Splitboard poles and ice axe carry loops
- Side & hipbelt pockets
- Snow shedding molded backpanel & padded hipbelt
- Reverse pull waist belt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
There are no reviews yet.