Durable, dependable, and down for whatever, whenever.
Down for whatever, the Titan GORE-TEX Short Glove features a water repellent and durable shell, backed by a GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm that bolsters warmth and waterproofing. A removable Storm Liner glove is touch screen compatible, providing a frostbite-free means to keeping up with the crew, not to mention ease of drying after a long day. A Rubbertec palm means rugged durability and confident grip. The external water-resistant zipper stash is ideal for securing a locker key and cash and doubles as a heat pack pocket when the thermometer plummets.
- 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, (XXL Black only)
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use|1/4″ (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength|2″ (50MM) molded neoprene ankle cuff|Posi-Lock hook & loop closure|Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability|100% marine grade stainless steel swivels|1″ (25MM) detachable railsaver|Easy Clip compatible for maximum safety
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: External waterproof zippered stash pocket / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
There are no reviews yet.