A new level of protection and versatility.
For a new level of protection, versatility, and premium details, we are excited to introduce the Low Roller Hardside. Constructed with a 100% recyclable ABS + PC shell, this hard-sided design offers unrivaled protection no matter how you choose to travel with your board. A TSA combination lock on the main zipper provides an added level of security at the airport, while the laminated-foam-backed-Tarpaulin interior ensures your contents are always safe and sound. When it’s time to load up the car, the Low Roller can even be fastened to your rooftop crossbars with its clever tie-down pass-through points. Traveling just got a lot less stressful.
- 100% recycled ABS + PC Shell
- 165cm – 67 x 14.5 x 6.5″ [ 170 x 14.5 x 16.5cm ]
- Fits max. 165cm board
- 17.4 lbs. [ 7.9 kg ]
- Durable 100% recycled ABS + PC Shell
- Scratch resistant finish
- Holds 2 boards (1 w/ bindings mounted0, 1pr boots and outerwear
- Interior ski anchor straps
- End handle pairs with rolling luggage for one handed operation
- Removable boot bag
- TSA-approved combination lock
- Durable, over-size 8.5cm urethane wheels
- Can be fasted to roof rack crossbars [tie down straps sold separately]
There are no reviews yet.