Three gloves in one.
The Camino Glove has made a name for itself. This gauntlet length glove is purpose-built for outer durability, complimented by a fleece Storm Liner glove for maximum warmth on the inside. With the liner inserted, it’s a glove for especially cold days. Wear it without when it warms up, or run the liner on its own. The DWR-treated shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip, and a DK Dry™ waterproof insert adds an extra layer of moisture mitigation, blocking it from outside while letting it escape from inside.
- 61% Recycled Polyester, 39% Polyester
- SIZING: XS, S, M, L
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 340g ] [ Mitt 110 / 400g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: Internal heat pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
There are no reviews yet.