Made in bio-based plastics, introducing the Templet Bio Classic Goggles for Junior Riders from Spektrum Sport.
As the name implies this is a down-sized version of our classic Templet frame adapted to fit modern junior helmets like a glove and provide a wide field of vision for safe riding. The cylindrical lens gives a distortion free reading of the terrain and the fit is adapted for the ergonomics of younger faces. Made in bio-based materials the original design is developed together with ski racing legend Ingemar Stenmark to provide a durable and hassle-free ride with optimized protection and vision.
- 32.5% bio-based TPU
- 24.8% bio-based PA
- 19.1% Recyclable Polyester
- 6.4% bio-based Celulose
- 10.2% polycarbonate
- 3.2% Silicone tape
- 1.3 % PU/PE
- Gross Weight:0.191 kg
- CU box Length CM:18
- Width CM:11
- Height CM:10.5
- Frame made in bio-based plastic derived from castor oil
- Plastic components made in bio-based plastic derived from castor oil
- Quality polycarbonate dual lens with VLT (visual Light Transmission) 35% and 100% UV protection (UV400)
- Injected dye in frame for greater durability and depth as well as environmental benefits
- Helmet compatible
- Anti-fog treatment
- 45mm polyester strap with jacquard artwork
- Laser etched Spektrum logo on lens
- Microfiber goggle bag included
There are no reviews yet.